Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Performing the Mime Act


I had the opportunity this past weekend to perform a small segment of my award-winning mime act in Edmond, OK during Summerstock. The show was Will Rogers follies and another fellow magician and juggler Michael King and myself participated as variety acts in a show highlighting the life of Will Rogers. While Will Rogers didn't juggle or mime, he did perform his act in a variety show which is the part we played. The show went great and the capacity crowd really enjoyed the show, it was very well put together.

2 comments:

Gail Nobles said...

Great Blog!

Http://gospelmilkproject.blogspot.com

Gail Nobles said...

I would like to add: Thank you for sharing your information and photos. It helps me to really know what's going on with people in poverty.